Thursday, January 06, 2005

Digging Out

Have you ever heard someone say they could tell a storm was coming because of the way their "trick knee" felt? Well, I know a snow storm came through Chicago because of my aching back. I've never in my life experienced this much digging out. We've seen much more snow while living in Colorado, but we didn't have a driveway then!

But today it's a beautiful day, below freezing, but just a little. Blue skies and crisp air. Refreshing and beautiful white. We took the kids sledding. Here are a few pics of Sarah. As you can tell, the hill was packed with people. It was Emrickson Park on a designated sledding hill.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger Steve McCoy said...

Yeah, I heard from "The Voice of Pontiac" (mom). Too bad. I'm all sledded out. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home