Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Alright Already!

The folks over at McCoy Construction in Pontiac, Illinois are griping because I haven't posted anything lately. This one's for you.

It's time for a moment of honesty and reality. Everyone who knows me and my brother Scott knows: I'm better looking than my brother, I could outrun my brother, I would rip his arm off in an arm wrestling contest, and I got better grades than my brother.

But my brother, Scott McCoy, is now the most powerful man in Pontiac, Illinois. That's right, he is the new mayor of our hometown. Congratulations Mac.

Unfortunately Pontiac has elected the guy on the right...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And this guy...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And worst of all, THIS guy...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The Pontiac McCoy's are on the move folks. Watch out! Seriously, it's about to get dangerous over there. Watch out! :)

By the way Scott, there are a couple of potholes that need fixing, the water tastes too much like chlorine, that old Hardees is an eyesore, and Pontiacians deserve a day off of work in honor of me. That is all.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home